Posted by: Saving Water SA (Cape Town, South Africa) – partnered with Water Rhapsody conservation systems – 17 March 2011
GCX Supports National Water Week 21 -28 March and World Water Day 22 March and these campaigns efforts to raise awareness for this precious natural resource.
Water is life. But will there be enough for a more crowded world? We are depleting our water resources faster than nature can replenish them, and if we don’t do something about it, the well could be dry sooner than we think.
To show our support for these campaigns, GCX is giving away a 3 day Water Auditing Course to the value of R6500 to one lucky winner. GCX’s 3 day Water Auditing Level 1 course gives learners a good understanding of the importance of water, how to conduct a water audit and how to develop a water management strategy for a business or residential home.
Benefits of doing this course:
- Lead your company’s water reduction program
- Learn a unique skill that every company needs and helps to differentiate you in the job market
- Become a knowledge leader with your new found understanding of this critical resource
- Begin a new career in water management and conservation
- Learn how to manage and conserve water use in a home
Send an email to email@example.com with your details and the email addresses of 5 colleagues or friends who you feel would love to receive our monthly environmentally focused newsletter. To view past newsletters, please click here. (http://globalcarbonexchange.co.za/monthly-newsletters.html)