Posted by: Saving Water SA (Cape Town, South Africa) – partnered with Water Rhapsody conservation systems – 03 April 2011
In the early 1990s water conservation pioneer, Jeremy Westgarth-Taylor, was dedicated to bringing water conservation to the residential home and business.
In 1995 his efforts were rewarded with a WWF Green Trust Award for water conservation.
Today Water Rhapsody is a national concern with 25 outlets that provide professional advice on how water conservation can be introduced to your home or business.
With over 3000 installations Water Rhapsody can clearly state that they are the leaders in water conservation.
Water Rhapsody systems include:
1. Garden Rhapsody (grey water) for garden irrigation or toilet flushing;
2. Grand Opus – a rainwater harvesting solution for the home that augments municipal supply;
3. Rainwater Harvesting for garden irrigation, pool top-up, washing cars, etc.;
4. Poolside Tank to safely clarify swimming pool backwash water and return this to the pool;
5. Multi Flush where the least amount of water is used to clear the toilet pan;
6. Poseidon systems for recycling of mild industrial wastewater, car washing, machine washing, industrial laundry and irrigation.
To learn more about these systems click on the links above.